NEW FROM 2024
Dog Swimming Pond and Off-leash Area
We're taking paw freedom to a new level. Your vacation with your furry friend just got even cooler. An exclusive swimming pond and a fenced off-leash area provide ample space for quality time – completely relaxed and a guarantee for unforgettable vacation moments!
Five stars for 4 paws.
A HEART IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
Even if the Johanna is not a ‘pure’ dog hotel, we know how satisfying it can be to discover the loveliest places with your dog.
And so everyone feels great all-round, to us a holiday with our beloved pet is a matter of course and a sign that there is a soul in our hotel.
People, dogs and Johanna
– The best of friends.
A PERFECT LITTLE PLACE FOR REVERIE.
Welcome goodies that a dog likes to munch. A cosy blanket and a bowl awaits weary wet noses in their room – we have it down to a fine art.
PLEASURE SHARED TASTES EVEN BETTER.
What does dog-friendly mean when it comes to food? To us, it is a table in the restaurant for dog lovers, which we are delighted to reserve for you.
THE ADVENTURE STARTS HERE.
All about pooch.
Good to know.
- Dogs staying with us don’t sleep in our hotel beds or on the sofas, they have their very own cosy blanket waiting for them in your room to use for the duration of their stay.
- The gardens and pasture areas at our hotel are exclusively for our guests (human and pet) to relax in. With that in mind, our four-legged friends should do their ‘business’ on the wonderful ‘walkies’ routes which we have compiled for you and which proceed from the hotel. Poo bags are of course freely available right at the hotel entrance.
- Dogs spend their holidays for free at our hotel. We only charge a cleaning fee depending on size, ranging from € 19.00 to € 49.00 per stay.
SUPPORT FOR POOCH
- Cosy blanket and feed bowl in your room; for the duration of your stay
- Welcome treat in your room
- ‘Pooch in situ’ room sign
- Dog food refrigerator and freezer
- Personal entrance area for guests with dogs
- Dog towels for wet paws
- Dog pit stop right outside the hotel, with poo bags freely available
- Our digital guest map ‘Holiday with pooch’ with lots of ‘Ahas’ and tips for walks from the hotel
- Dogs go free on cable cars and local bus services
- When you book, we will of course reserve a table for you and your four-legged friend in our ‘Restaurant for dog lovers’. Please note there is a limited number of spaces available.
- There is no charge for dogs to stay here – maximum two pooches per room; permissible size: approx 50 centimetres to their shoulder area. Before you arrive, please let us know the exact size of your dog – where possible we are happy to make an exception.
- 5 stars for 4 paws – We have been rated by several independent ratings portals for our professional handling of dog guests.
- From Johanna with love – we provide a gift for your pooch for your homeward journey.
WHAT YOU STILL NEED TO BRING
- dog food and dog box (if necessary)
- vaccination passport
A HOLIDAY WITH YOUR DOG CAN BE SO NICE.
Your 4 paw well-being hotel
For the special support we provide for dogs and the dog-friendly atmosphere in and around our Hotel Johanna, we have been awarded 5 ‘Paws’ by the
independent platform www.pfotencheck.at. For us it is not just a really lovely experience, but a very special treat for the service we are very happy to provide for our dog guests.